Monday, August 8, 2011

A Quick Note

Okay I figured that even though I am using a computer the size of a small book, notebook that is, and it is as annoying as all get out because the words are tiny-er, and making them bigger just makes it more of a pain in the arse to navigate around, and....oh never mind, you know what I mean.  Sigh, I miss my big screen. 

So what have I been up to recently, well there's the whole renovating bit that seems to be going on, that is a constant in my life, kinda like 1/137, if you know what I mean.  Anyway Mr Renovator has been working his buns off and consequently the room which will hereafter be known as the master bedroom has drywall up. 

Things to celebrate - 1) good grades.  2) your team making the playoffs.  3) the Republicans losing any election.  4) winning the lottery.  5) HAVING DRYWALL UP IN THE NEW MASTER BEDROOM!

Now besides the drywall thing we have what you would call the rain thing happening, yes folks it has been raining non-stop since the last ice age.  It is wetter around here than when the big magic juju in the sky decided to kill everyone in the world by drowning them because he loved them so much.  The humidity levels haven't dropped below soaking for so long now that all four of us are starting to grow fins and gills.  And believe me the cat just isn't a big fan of the H2O.  The dog on the other hand is pretty much a seal anyway so she doesn't seem to mind. 

I did manage to spend more money in the last two weeks than the US deficit. I ordered the new hardwood flooring (in my opinion they should call it gold floor considering the cost), I had to pay for insurance on the vehicles, I also had to pay for a new fireplace insert, etc, etc, aaarrrrrgggggghhhhhh!  That is my I haven't got a job and my money is finite and with the stock market crashing I am afraid, scream.  So perhaps I will have to sing that old crappy song, how does it go?  I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go.  Sob. 

Oh and we finally made it to the last Harry Potter show, here is my review of it.  It was sorta okay I guess.  Should have waited for the DVD. 

Anyway I must go because I can no longer see, but I am holding onto the fact that soon I can use an actual computer again and perhaps even load some pictures.  Yippee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment