Wednesday, May 15, 2013

May the Leaves Begin...

Okay so that is a really lame title for this particular post, but the fact of the matter that here at Kitpu Estates, it is May, the leaves have sproinged into being, and spring has sprung.  Things were warmish at the beginning of the month and now the rains have been here for a few days and the temperatures have gone down a tich.  I am not complaining.  I am more into cooler then warmer these days. 

I know I have put in a pathetic amount of time to my blog this last month or so, at the start it was because I was suffering from the plague and my brain went into a, Woe is Me, state and could not function.  Now it is because I have been scrambling to get my homework done, my story out for publication, and of course the work goes on in my novel.  Which is about as far from, woe is me, that a person can get. 

The tick count for the hound is into the seventies now, and of course with every passing day we should be seeing a rise in that count.  I am looking forward to the time that we get started with Plan A on that front and have ourselves a clutch of guinea fowl.  Apparently one bird is good for cleaning one acre of ticks.  I'd like to start with ten and go from there. 

In the meantime back in the shack old Iron Bess has been getting a lot of help making beds from Karson the Hairball producing cat. 

 Oh, I just have to adjust the sheets under here.


What do you mean you are taking them off the bed?  I just spent a lot of time making it just right.


No comments:

Post a Comment