Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Chapter 19

I am on chapter 19 of the book I am writing....yowzah!  It has taken a few goodly chunks of time to get here.  But I am here.  Of course, if it goes as long as I think it will, then chapter 50 is still in a galaxy far, far away, and a long time in the future.  I love the creative process, not so much the editing and making it look pretty process.  Oh well. 

We had two serious days of summer this week, Saturday and Sunday was in the mid to high thirties.  That is just crazy!  In fact it was so crazy that the water went from being somewhat chilly like ice, to somewhat pleasant like swimming.  Even the poop brigade to full advantage of it and spent many hours playing in, on, and around the water.  Did I mention in, because there was a lot of that going on.  Now this week it has been in the high teens and low twenties.  (I'm kinda loving the low twenties on a sunny day.  Even though it would be too cold to swim, it is so nice the other 20 hours of the day. 

Well now it is time to eat some blueberries and get back to my writing.  (Are blueberries brain food?  Because I certainly need some of that.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment