Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Another Pile...

Yes, another day, another pile of the white stuff. I am living in Westeros where winter has arrived and isn't going anywhere, anytime soon. Four more inches.

I'm starting to work on putting together a bit of a writing class. I'm thinking of offering one in the fall. My nefarious reasons--because I want to surround myself with like minded people. I know, shocking. But when you have the bug, you have the bug, and there doesn't seem to be a cure for it. Even when I'm not writing, I think about writing. (Which I'm sure for those of you who can crank out the words day in and day out don't mean a thing. In order to produce, one must sit down and work, this, thinking about it, business is for losers.)

Speaking about thinking about it...time to get up and walk around before I seize up.

No comments:

Post a Comment