Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Another Nice Day In The Land Of Renovations

Wow what a beautiful day today, the sun was all shiny and bright, the wind was all warm and blowy, and the lake was kinda like a bathtub in its temperature.  The only real downer was spending most of it inside painting, tiling and renovating.  I did manage to go out on shore and work on my beach for about a half hour, just long enough for the dog to get me soaked, three times, and for me to pick up and toss about fifty rocks.  So I now have a tiny little start on a beach.  The only downer was the big ugly leach I found, eeeyew.

So less babbling on and a few pictures before I calls it a night.  Here is a picture of my growing pears.

Here is a picture of the house on the outside. 


And last, but not least, the latest in fireplace renovations.  

No comments:

Post a Comment