Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Saturday To All

Merry xmas eve to one and all!  Today Santa brought me a new floor.  The jerk could have installed it for me, but noooooo, he had to be all, "Do it yourself.  Ho-ho-ho."  Bastard.  Oh well. 

As you can tell from the above we laid hardwood today.  We started in the hallway as that is usually the biggest pain in the ass.  We were hoping to get into the small bedroom, but alas, time caught up with us so we stopped just at the door.  I am hoping that we can finish the small bedroom tomorrow, and if we are very lucky, maybe even start on the second one.  But I'm not holding my breath.  Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of the work in progress. 








Oh...did I mention that laying hardwood in the hallway is a pain in the ass, the knees, and the back.  Toodles.

2 comments:

  1. Been there and feel your pain, but it's looking really sweet. Merry Ho Ho to you and Mr. Fixit. Please give your Mom a hug for me too when you see her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys sure know how to celebrate the seasons. At least it's not pouring cement this year!!

    ReplyDelete