Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Let the sun shine....

It really is amazing what a difference life feels like when the sun is shining.  Most especially after it's been raining, overcast, and cloudy for months on end.  Today, even though the wind is blowing enough to ruffle my hair in the house, the sun is out and the temperatures are sitting at a lovely +5.  I can so deal with that. 

I woke to the amazing feeling of no-pain to my shoulder (more like not so much pain and entirely mobile) and sun.  Wowza.  So I puttered around the house and did a few odds and sods, and then took the hell hound for a walk.  Seven kilometers of icy and muddy roads has made her one dirty dog.  She's been abandoned outside with the hopes that she will lie around on the grass and remove some of the icicles of dirt from her fur.  In the meantime I'm trying to finish a story for this weekend.  Wish me luck.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment