Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Winter has come...

It looks as if winter has managed to finagle its way into the east.  Last night it dropped down to -22C...much crappiness.  But as I sit here and write it has already skyrocketed to -2.  A much better state of affairs.  I should be outside in the bush helping the hubby cut, chop, and drag wood to the wood lot but I still have one painting left to do, and I have to finish my homework for Friday, and I have a bit of a story that needs to be clicked out onto this electronic thingamajig.  So here I am doing none of those things.  Oh well.  Perhaps if I spend three or four minutes doing the blogging thing I will get my juices primed for the job. 

The sun is actually out today...shiny and making my little studio even warmer than expected.  That is one of the great things about having a big-assed south facing window.  Hopefully I will be able to get everything I want done before it goes away again.  I still want to take the hell hound out for a walk today.  So yeah...why am I wasting time blogging...?

It's an OCD thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment