Saturday, September 22, 2012

Red Dirt

This entry is being attempted on my iPad while sitting in a small cabin on the shores of PEI = Prince Edward Island using the two finger hunt and peck method on the small on-screen touch pad.  So it will be short and not all that creative.  The cool thing about being here is that it is two provinces away from where I am living, but only a 4.5 hour drive.  My last province a 4.5 hour drive would get you not anywhere near into the middle, in fact it took about a short 12 hour drive to get you to the other side of the province.

Anyway nuff said about driving updates on provinces.  This morning I woke to the sound of pitter pattering rain on the roof.  I was sweating before I even got dressed as it is (was) warm and I have a tendency to be too hot on normal days let alone days the humidity is 100% or higher.  I grabbed Thing One and Thing Two and headed out the door in my Wellies, after a little walking and some bush wacking we found a cool little red beach down a little cliff.  The dogs had a LOT of fun as they ran in and out of the ocean, and I had fun just strolling around.  It was quite an enjoyable little early morning stroll, sans screaming banshees.

Well gotta go as things are progressing and this is taking a bit longer than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment