Tuesday, December 4, 2012

App speech to text

So it's really morning here at Kiku states and I'm sitting here with a nice little fire and waiting for the send. It's a beautiful morning in terms of temperature and in terms of the fact that you don't have snow on ground which I think. And I'm also trying a new app Which changes speech to text and the app is free so it's going to be interesting mother works. 

Hubby is sleeping I just had to feed the cat because she is acting Wright inseam is as it Doublewoods crawling up her butt. I like the dog outside and then another dog inside dog outside and done inside before I decided to stop that game.


Ha ha this is pretty funny it's almost like Likea AutoCorrect after you've typed with not really paying attention to what you're doing. So the stuff that this thing is coming up this is completely crazy. For example

Before about the Doublewoods I don't know where that came. Maybe it's commandments they talking techmedia think I'm saying right things in fact I'm not.



4 comments:

  1. Sounds like Liessa everyday!! LMAO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Speech to text. actually it kind of reminds me of the voicemail to email app that I had at work just before I left. Somedays I would come in and read them and laugh for about a half hour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I agree with hubby. It's about as good as the voice to text voice mails I leave a friend of mine. She gets a really good laugh out of the mangled message and then calls me to find out what it is I wanted in the first place....

    ReplyDelete