Thursday, December 13, 2012

Tarred

Yep I'm tarred this afternoon, in fact so tired that I am feeling all sleepy like.  I'm not exactly sure what is up with me these days but my body is making me wake up between five and six every morning.  How annoying is that?  One of the reason's I took early retirement was because I was sick of getting up at 4:30am every day.  Of course my situation today is slightly different, I definitely don't have to drive through mountain passes dodging deer, elk, and sheep every day. All I have to do is get up shuffle slowly into the living room and build myself a small fire, then wander into the kitchen and put the kettle on to boil for tea. Oh and I also don't have to spend 12 hours at work sitting behind my desk working on things that I'd rather not work on. I can just spend hours if I want to wasting time playing on my iPad.

Of course, it's not just getting up early today that is making me tired, me and my trusty little chainsaw were out cutting up soon pretty substantial trees this afternoon. Some of the trees were so big that my chainsaw bar wouldn't go all the way through, so sometimes it felt like I was actually using the chainsaw like it was an actual handsaw, just hacking back-and-forth trying to get through the wood.

Not sure which part of my body is worse or more sore as as the case may be.  . My arms are feeling all shaky like, my butt is feeling all pulled-like, and my back is just not feeling great in fact it feels like I should be getting a massage just for being brave enough to tackle a ginormous tree. But I don't think there is anybody kicking around giving away free massages for this chickie-poo.

Well I'm off to grab something to eat then maybe laze around and play with my iPad, and then possibly watch a movie before going to la-la land.  Oh and just as a note, voice to text straight onto this blog site is craptastic.  It works a hell of a lot better straight onto Word then copy and paste onto this site. 





No comments:

Post a Comment