Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Frikking Easter

In the annals of Kitpu Estates and the Old Shoes and Tea Society yesterday was crap-o-rama.  The weather was dark, dreary, windy, cold, wet, and snowy.  It was an all around crap fest for sure.  Of course to make it worse I have stuff strewn from one end of the house to the other.  When someone is a touch anal that does not make for fun times at the ranch.  And to top things off the hubby and I had a blow up at each other over the stupidest thing.  We are definitely spending wayyyyyyyy too much time together.  I sometimes really miss those days where we were both working shift work and sometimes an entire month would go by before we had a couple of days off together.  Absence does make the heart grow fonder.  Most especially for someone like me who needs my space on a regular basis.  I am certainly looking forward to the Wookie Cave being finished so I have somewhere to go to be alone. 

Anyway as I write this the cabinet guy is finishing the installation of the doors etc, the counter top guy is taking measurements, and I am just excited to be another day closer to getting organized.  Yippee! 

Oh and I did manage to go for a walk late yesterday and saw the Easter Bunny running for his life while the hell houndicus snuffled around looking for him.  The dog isn't exactly Bwana of the Jungle and her hunting skills leave a bit to be desired.  So the Easter Bunny will live to leave bodyosz all around for another day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment