Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day One

Today was day one without my coffee.  I survived.  In fact, it wasn't anywhere near as sad as I thought it was going to be.  (Yes I said sad and not bad...)  In fact, I didn't even think about it.  I had tea, and another cup of tea, and another cup of tea.  It was all good.  Although I did go pee, and then go pee, and then go pee some more.  So yay me. 

Tomorrow is the last day of classes which will make me a bit sad.  :(  I have rather been enjoying my weekly stint out of town to hang out with some like minded people, and enjoy getting out of my comfort zone, as well as doing some writing which is also out of my comfort zone.  All in all it has been a very enjoyable ten weeks. 

Next week will be a week that will test my mettle as a guardian of little bitty, sticky, and sometimes smelly people.  Yes you heard it here first folks, I will be babysitting the Poop Brigade all by my onesies for an entire week.  Hmmm, I wonder what the going rate is on the black market for two little blond haired, blue eyed babies these days?  "Be good kiddies or it will be scientific experiments for you!"

I wonder if it was a good idea to go off the bean just before?  Well at least I didn't give up the rum!

No comments:

Post a Comment